.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 13, 2016

NO RULES WEEKEND BLOG PARTY #204!



I hope you all had a wonderful week, 
and have an even better weekend planned! 

This past week I did an incredible amount of
organizing, and we visited the pumpkin patch.
Next up is to finish my organization project, 
carve pumpkins, bake and frost pumpkin sugar
cookies, and maybe pick apples before it's too late.

I can see from all the awesome posts that were 
shared last week that you've all been just as busy!

Now are you ready to find some new blogs to 
read, and perhaps gain some new followers? 

Or maybe you'd like to grow your social networks, 
or make a sale or in your Etsy shop? 
Come join the fun :)

The party normally runs from Thursday 
mornings til 3AM US EST Monday. 

If you follow me in any way  please leave 
me a quick comment and I will follow 
you back as soon as I can :) 

If you'd like to display my party button on 
your blog, just click on the "My Buttons"  
tab on the right sidebar to access the code.

 Sharing helps direct more lovely 
bloggers to the party, which in turn means 
a chance of more traffic for all of us!

Let's party!


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

25 comments:

  1. Check out how I merged a bit of Fall and Summer in a single look at the blog this week and let me know what you think!

    Happy Thursday!

    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The way I merge is by continuing to wear my flip flops even when it's frosty out...you're on an entirely different level with your ensembles!

      Delete
  2. Hey Paula! I so appreciate the 'no rules' part of this party. Such a great way to support bloggers. Thanks for hosting and have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for linking up Jelica!! Happy Weekend to YOU :)

      Delete
  3. So happy to join your party! Thank you so much! -Journa, from the team at www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to have you join in on the party Journa!!

      Delete
  4. Always so many great posts - thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very fortunate that there are so many wonderful bloggers who stop by to share with my party including you!! Thank You :))

      Delete
  5. We actually put up Halloween trimmings this week which is a record for us. Normally, the decor goes up the day before GRIN happy weekend, Paula.


    https://sheelagoh.com/2016/10/13/mechanical-doll/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The day before? I think at that point I'd just start in on Christmas lol. Thank you for stopping by Sheela!!

      Delete
  6. Hi Paula! Thank you for hosting this blog linkup...it's a great way for all of us to build traffic, and discover lots of new material! I'm now following you on g+, facebook, Instagram, and pinterest ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah!! I'm so happy you stopped by to share! Thank you for the follows...I'll be working on following back shortly :)

      Delete
  7. Paula, it sounds like you have been busy! I need to do some major organization projects myself. Thank you for the party. Wishing you a wonderful relaxed weekend!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dianne! I used to love organizing but I put my latest project off for so long that I was in a bit of a mess over here lol. Getting better though. Thanks for stopping by and linking up! Happy Weekend :)

      Delete
  8. Paula, thanks for having this party! Have a great weekend!
    Samantha
    http://healthbeat.spectrumhealth.org/pregnancy-childbirth/childbirth-world/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samantha!! Thank you for always sharing your helpful posts..perfect for my readers.

      Delete
  9. Thank you for hosting! There are so many great posts being shared here.
    Best,
    Bibi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Bibi!! There are so many terrific posts to read I don't know where to begin! Thank you for joining in :)

      Delete
  10. Thank you Paula. This looks like the most posts since I started.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria! Happy to have you stop by and there is an awesome turnout this week!!

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch for linking up Kayleigh!!

      Delete
  12. I need some of your organization motivation. I cleaned out a closet and I'm already exhausted, lol. Linking up & as always, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Closets are no fun at all! I'm beginning to think that my project is going to take forever as I'm still going at it. I just keep thinking of how much nicer things will be when I'm done. Thank you for linking up!!!

      Delete
  13. Pumpkin sugar cookies - how fun! So glad to see you again at #FridayFrivolity!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.